- Earl S. (Tupperware) Tupper born (1907)
Write for Change in the New Year
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
If you're getting married in 2013 take the time to write down your goals and assess what is realistic. Perhaps it's time to get back in shape or reconnect with a loved one that you want to see at your wedding.
Either way, start a journal and write down your goals. If it's health related start a food journal and track what you eat and the amount of calories consumed in a day.
If you want to improve your mental outlook, jot down one thing a day that you are really grateful for or perhaps something you do each day to help another.
Writing will also ease some of the stresses related to wedding planning so you are clear headed heading into your wedding day.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts