- Albert Roux born
- Piereogi Day
Write for Change in the New Year
Recipe of the day
- “Whip It” Singer Jerry Casale Criticized For Shockingly Inappropriate 9/11-Themed Wedding Complete with Twin Towers Cakes
- WATCH: This Couple Got Drunk and Made a Hilarious Video About Themselves for Their Wedding
- 13 Wedding Cake Trends Any Would-Be Bride Should Consider
- Wedding Menu Ideas for Every Bride
- What Is Engagement Chicken?
If you're getting married in 2013 take the time to write down your goals and assess what is realistic. Perhaps it's time to get back in shape or reconnect with a loved one that you want to see at your wedding.
Either way, start a journal and write down your goals. If it's health related start a food journal and track what you eat and the amount of calories consumed in a day.
If you want to improve your mental outlook, jot down one thing a day that you are really grateful for or perhaps something you do each day to help another.
Writing will also ease some of the stresses related to wedding planning so you are clear headed heading into your wedding day.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts