The Winners of The Daily Meal’s #101BestHotelRestos Sweepstakes Are…
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal presented its first list of the 101 Best Hotel Restaurants Around the World, a carefully curated collection of the world’s most exemplary epicurean endeavors, in August. In honor of the inaugural list, recreational restaurant reviewers and armchair travelers alike were invited to enter a series of five #BestHotelRestos sweepstakes to win accommodation at one of the five hotels that made the list.
You responded in great numbers. Dozens of you entered the Twitter sweepstakes each week. Now, it’s time for five lucky winners to pack their forks and hit the road. The winners of the #101BestHotelRestos Sweepstakes are:
• Tammy D. of South Africa | Cape Grace (Cape Town, South Africa):
• Tim G. of Bedford, Ind. | Park Hyatt Chicago (Chicago)
• Nikki G. of Williamsburg, Mass. | The Sukhothai Bangkok (Bangkok)
• Lindsey R. of Austin, Texas | Emerald Lake Lodge (British Columbia)
• Roxanna J. of Los Angeles | Taj Palace (New Delhi)
Congratulations to the winners. Tell the maître d' that The Daily Meal sent you.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts