- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
Win a Dinner for 2 in New York
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- Vikings Tackle Matt Kalil Lets Teammates Eat Free at His Pizzeria During Training Camp
- Gallons of Maple Syrup Spill Onto New Hampshire Roads
- Police Warn of Growing Practice of Disguising Illicit Drugs as Brightly Colored Candy
- Why Do Some Utah Residents Look Forward to Pie and Beer Day?
- Kroger Recalls 4 Spices Over Possible Salmonella Contamination
Australian Lamb is offering one lucky reader of The Daily Meal the chance to win two seats at its exclusive Chef’s Table dinner.
Australian Lamb is hosting a 20-seat Chef’s Table dinner at New York City’s The Marrow on Dec. 8 as part of a series of events kicking off a "Winter Wonderlamb" campaign to encourage chefs, home cooks, and diners to prepare and eat more Australian lamb. The menu, which is designed by chef Harold Dieterle, will feature lamb loin carpaccio mizuna, braised lamb mezzaluna, and grilled lamb loin chop, and for dessert, ginger stout cake. Other attendees at the dinner will be New York City chefs, members of the food media, and food industry experts.
To enter to win the giveaway, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Australian Lamb Dinner" in the subject line and your full name.
Australian Lamb is also hosting a Winter Wonderlamb chef competition, in which New York chefs will prepare an Australian Lamb dish for a chance to win a 10-day trip to Australia. One of the judges of the competition will be The Daily Meal’s executive editor Arthur Bovino.
The winner of the exclusive giveaway will be drawn at random. Click here for the offical rules.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts