- World Coconut Day
Win a Cooking Class with UK Chef James Martin
Recipe of the day
- La Tomatina, Spain’s 70th Annual Tomato-Throwing Festival, Is Today’s Google Doodle
- The Craziest Corn Mazes in America
- From Farms to Orchards: The Top Places to Pick Apples in America
- This Unbelievable Bacon Brisket Bomb Won First Place at the Iowa State Fair
- The Food Film Festival: Where You Can Eat Whatever You See on Screen
To celebrate the launch of celebrity chef James Martin's new in-flight menu for Thomas Cook Airlines, its travel company Thomas Cook is offering fans a chance to win a master class.
Ten foodies will receive a cooking class with the star of BBC's Saturday Kitchen, who has whipped up a new menu of in-flight meals for Thomas Cook Airlines that debuted in May.
Budding chefs and bloggers have two ways to enter by Monday, June 4: Submit up to four recipes linked to Spain, Greece, Italy, or the Caribbean, or write a blog post about the food in Spain, Greece, Italy, or the Caribbean on Thomas Cook’s Facebook page. Martin will pick a favorite recipe and blog from each destination, plus one recipe and one blog will be selected through a random drawing.
Thomas Cook’s new in-flight menu starts from £6 per meal and features traditional dishes like bacon and eggs, slow-braised British beef with baby onions and herb dumplings, and bourbon, vanilla, and ginger cheesecake.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts