Win a Cooking Class with UK Chef James Martin
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
To celebrate the launch of celebrity chef James Martin's new in-flight menu for Thomas Cook Airlines, its travel company Thomas Cook is offering fans a chance to win a master class.
Ten foodies will receive a cooking class with the star of BBC's Saturday Kitchen, who has whipped up a new menu of in-flight meals for Thomas Cook Airlines that debuted in May.
Budding chefs and bloggers have two ways to enter by Monday, June 4: Submit up to four recipes linked to Spain, Greece, Italy, or the Caribbean, or write a blog post about the food in Spain, Greece, Italy, or the Caribbean on Thomas Cook’s Facebook page. Martin will pick a favorite recipe and blog from each destination, plus one recipe and one blog will be selected through a random drawing.
Thomas Cook’s new in-flight menu starts from £6 per meal and features traditional dishes like bacon and eggs, slow-braised British beef with baby onions and herb dumplings, and bourbon, vanilla, and ginger cheesecake.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts