McDonald's May Serve GMO Fries and More News
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
In-N-Out Case: After receiving a cease-and-desist letter from In-N-Out about a menu item called the Double Double burger, Underbelly has renamed it the "Cease and Desist" Burger. [Eater]
McDonald's GMO? Although currently McDonald's does not serve genetically modified potatoes, dodgy company answers suggests that in the future, it may be a possibility. [Chicago Tribune]
Diet Pill Chemicals: The FDA has issued a warning about diet pillls like Fat Zero, Fruit & Plant Slimming, and Extreme Body Slim for containing chemicals like sibutramine that may be linked to cancer. [NBC News]
Alcohol vs. Weed: Apparently, Miley Cyrus believes alcohol is more dangerous than weed, and we suppose she speaks from experience. [CNN]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts