Will Ferrell Will Cook You Dinner If You Vote
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
When Will Ferrell isn't traipsing around Milwaukee hawking Old Milwaukee beer and doing manly things like catching fish with his bare hands, he's asking you to vote. He'll even dance for you and cook you dinner (dinner and a show anyone?).
While other celebrities promoting voting for President Obama may just spout off patriotic sentiments and be all poetic, Will Ferrell's ad is true to his quirky form. He dances for a hot second, offers to eat toenails, promises a dinner of angel hair pasta, and even considers eating garbage, if only to get you to vote. So if you haven't had a chance to get to your local polls yet, you probably should. He might (but probably won't) follow up on the offer.
Watch the shenanigans below, at least to see Ferrell dance in a smoking jacket and stache, all while promising to hit himself in the face if you vote.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts