Will Ferrell Will Cook You Dinner If You Vote
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
When Will Ferrell isn't traipsing around Milwaukee hawking Old Milwaukee beer and doing manly things like catching fish with his bare hands, he's asking you to vote. He'll even dance for you and cook you dinner (dinner and a show anyone?).
While other celebrities promoting voting for President Obama may just spout off patriotic sentiments and be all poetic, Will Ferrell's ad is true to his quirky form. He dances for a hot second, offers to eat toenails, promises a dinner of angel hair pasta, and even considers eating garbage, if only to get you to vote. So if you haven't had a chance to get to your local polls yet, you probably should. He might (but probably won't) follow up on the offer.
Watch the shenanigans below, at least to see Ferrell dance in a smoking jacket and stache, all while promising to hit himself in the face if you vote.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts