- Chez Panisse opens (1971)
Will Ferrell Will Cook You Dinner If You Vote
Recipe of the day
- Gail Simmons Dishes on the Upcoming 13th Season of ‘Top Chef’
- Michael Jackson’s Former Personal Chef Will Prepare Jackson’s Favorite Dishes in Honor of His Birthday
- Jared Fogle’s Nonprofit Organization Allegedly Failed to Award Any Grants to Schools and Community Groups
- An Interview with Joe Sancho, Bassmaster Elite Fisherman
- Philadelphia Residents Get Ready for a Visit From Pope Francis with ‘Pope Cheese’ and Papal Beers
When Will Ferrell isn't traipsing around Milwaukee hawking Old Milwaukee beer and doing manly things like catching fish with his bare hands, he's asking you to vote. He'll even dance for you and cook you dinner (dinner and a show anyone?).
While other celebrities promoting voting for President Obama may just spout off patriotic sentiments and be all poetic, Will Ferrell's ad is true to his quirky form. He dances for a hot second, offers to eat toenails, promises a dinner of angel hair pasta, and even considers eating garbage, if only to get you to vote. So if you haven't had a chance to get to your local polls yet, you probably should. He might (but probably won't) follow up on the offer.
Watch the shenanigans below, at least to see Ferrell dance in a smoking jacket and stache, all while promising to hit himself in the face if you vote.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts