Will Ferrell's Old Milwaukee Ads Are Hilarious
Recipe of the day
- This Baseball Stadium Has Debuted a Beer Creamsicle Shake
- This Start-Up Allows Brewers and Beer-Lovers to Buy and Sell Beer Kits
- Craft Brewery Dr. Jekyll’s Adds Flaxseed Oil, Gingko Leaves, and Other Superfoods to Beer
- DC Brau and Oskar Blues Launch ‘Smells Like Freedom’ IPA with ‘Aromas of Cannabis’
- A Man Shot His Friend for Giving Him the Wrong Brand of Beer
Will Ferrell of Anchorman fame decided to support Pabst Brewing Co.'s Old Milwaukee beer pro bono, and here are the ridiculous results. He decided to hang out in Davenport, Iowa, because "it looks like something that would be fun to do, come out here and sit on a log and drink Old Milwaukee."
He does a stint of hand fishing, regular fishing, and acrostic poem-writing. These ads were catered towards five cities (including Davenport) along the Mississippi, but now there's a Will Ferrell ad for Terre Haute, Ind., too.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts