Will Ferrell's Old Milwaukee Ads Are Hilarious
Recipe of the day
- We’re Shocked: Young People Are Starting to Choose Wine and Liquor Over Beer
- 6 Reasons Beer Is Good for You
- Norwegian Festival Fights Binge Drinking with Cheap Beer
- MillerCoors Sued for Portraying Blue Moon as Craft Beer Worthy of Premium Price Tag
- These Rugby Players Got Tooth Implants That Double as Bottle Openers
Will Ferrell of Anchorman fame decided to support Pabst Brewing Co.'s Old Milwaukee beer pro bono, and here are the ridiculous results. He decided to hang out in Davenport, Iowa, because "it looks like something that would be fun to do, come out here and sit on a log and drink Old Milwaukee."
He does a stint of hand fishing, regular fishing, and acrostic poem-writing. These ads were catered towards five cities (including Davenport) along the Mississippi, but now there's a Will Ferrell ad for Terre Haute, Ind., too.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts