Will Ferrell's Old Milwaukee Ads Are Hilarious
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Will Ferrell of Anchorman fame decided to support Pabst Brewing Co.'s Old Milwaukee beer pro bono, and here are the ridiculous results. He decided to hang out in Davenport, Iowa, because "it looks like something that would be fun to do, come out here and sit on a log and drink Old Milwaukee."
He does a stint of hand fishing, regular fishing, and acrostic poem-writing. These ads were catered towards five cities (including Davenport) along the Mississippi, but now there's a Will Ferrell ad for Terre Haute, Ind., too.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts