- Fabio Viviani born (1978)
Will Ferrell's Old Milwaukee Ads Are Hilarious
Recipe of the day
- Protein-Fortified Beer Is the Brewski for Bros
- McNally’s Pub in Chicago Offers Free Beers Every Time Cardinals Get a Home Run Against Cubs
- Remember When We Drank Natty, PBR, and 9 Other Cheap Beers?
- 9 Creative Ways to Use Beer Besides Just Drinking It
- Beer Brewed From Chickpeas Invented: Is Hummus Beer the Next Big Thing?
Will Ferrell of Anchorman fame decided to support Pabst Brewing Co.'s Old Milwaukee beer pro bono, and here are the ridiculous results. He decided to hang out in Davenport, Iowa, because "it looks like something that would be fun to do, come out here and sit on a log and drink Old Milwaukee."
He does a stint of hand fishing, regular fishing, and acrostic poem-writing. These ads were catered towards five cities (including Davenport) along the Mississippi, but now there's a Will Ferrell ad for Terre Haute, Ind., too.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts