Will Ferrell's Old Milwaukee Ads Are Hilarious
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Budweiser Does It Again With Another Adorable Super Bowl Commercial
- Bud Light Wows With Life-Sized Pac-Man Game in Super Bowl Ad
- People in South Korea are Drinking Whipped Cream with Beer
- Legendary Horror Writer H.P. Lovecraft Inspires New Craft Beers
- Blue Moon is Releasing a White IPA and You Can Taste it First
Will Ferrell of Anchorman fame decided to support Pabst Brewing Co.'s Old Milwaukee beer pro bono, and here are the ridiculous results. He decided to hang out in Davenport, Iowa, because "it looks like something that would be fun to do, come out here and sit on a log and drink Old Milwaukee."
He does a stint of hand fishing, regular fishing, and acrostic poem-writing. These ads were catered towards five cities (including Davenport) along the Mississippi, but now there's a Will Ferrell ad for Terre Haute, Ind., too.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts