Which Celebrity Chefs Won in 2012?
Today on The Daily Meal
- Paula Deen to Anthony Bourdain: 'Don’t cry for me, honey'
- Paula Deen to Anthony Bourdain: 'Don’t Cry for Me, Honey'
- Ripert, Bourdain Delve Into Bourdain's Past, Talk About Paula Deen
- 5 Reasons Why Guy Fieri Might Be Cooler Than Anthony Bourdain
- Bourdain Likes Depeche Mode, Other Insights from his Q&A
While food television might be drama-filled in the cooking competition, oh-my-god-it's-on-fire type of way, celebrity chefs’ lives are just as perplexing, except in more of the oh-my-god-no-she-didn’t way. So naturally, we had to round up a list of which celebrity chefs won or lost the year of 2012.
There was a food feud between Anthony Bourdain and Paula Deen (and Bourdain and Travel Channel... and Bourdain and Guy Fieri), drama between critics and restaurateurs, chefs who were just going about their business and being generally successful, and a ton of lawsuits — lawsuits over sexual harassment, lawsuits over tip-skimming and wages, and lawsuits over hacked emails (looking at you, Gordon Ramsay).
Check out our slideshow to see which celebrity chefs won or lost 2012, and let us know in the comments if you disagree. And if we missed anyone, perhaps we’ll just call it a wash for the rest of them.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts