Which Celebrity Chefs Are Winning 2013 (So Far?)
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
We understand it’s only halfway through the year, but honestly, January to June has seemed like a pretty long time. So we’ve reached back into our archives to recap everything that’s happened this year, starting with the world of celebrity chefs.
So here are five celebrity chefs (or just plain chefs) who have made it in the news in the past six months. Whether they’re cleaning up their act, turning the year around, making a few (or way too many) mistakes, or simply starting to grow their own tier of celebrity chefdom, we’ve rounded up the biggest players of 2013 so far.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts