Which Celebrity Chefs Are Winning 2013 (So Far?)
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
We understand it’s only halfway through the year, but honestly, January to June has seemed like a pretty long time. So we’ve reached back into our archives to recap everything that’s happened this year, starting with the world of celebrity chefs.
So here are five celebrity chefs (or just plain chefs) who have made it in the news in the past six months. Whether they’re cleaning up their act, turning the year around, making a few (or way too many) mistakes, or simply starting to grow their own tier of celebrity chefdom, we’ve rounded up the biggest players of 2013 so far.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts