Which Celebrity Chefs Are Winning 2013 (So Far?)
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Peek Inside ‘Chopped’ Judge Chris Santos’ New York City Apartment
- America’s 50 Most Powerful People in Food for 2015
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
We understand it’s only halfway through the year, but honestly, January to June has seemed like a pretty long time. So we’ve reached back into our archives to recap everything that’s happened this year, starting with the world of celebrity chefs.
So here are five celebrity chefs (or just plain chefs) who have made it in the news in the past six months. Whether they’re cleaning up their act, turning the year around, making a few (or way too many) mistakes, or simply starting to grow their own tier of celebrity chefdom, we’ve rounded up the biggest players of 2013 so far.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts