- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
What We’re Loving: Wedding Paper Divas' Wedding Party Collection Invitations
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
There are tons of occasions that call for celebration during your engagement, and most of these celebrations don't require you to play host, with the exception of one: the bridal brunch.
This get-together obviously isn’t something that everyone does, but in recent years, asking your closest friends and family to be in your bridal party has become a really fun project for the bride.
In the case of yours truly, I am calling a meeting of the best girls in my life to ask them formally, "Will you be my bridesmaid?" But before I do that, a proper invitation must be sent! Behold, the stunning and eclectic bridal collection from Wedding Paper Divas. With colors and patterns fit for any kind of bride — minimalistic, bohemian, preppy, whimsical, etc. — simply choose a pattern, personalize, and voilà! The rest is history.
Stay tuned for photos from my bridal party brunch and tips on how to create bridesmaid boxes filled with all kinds of sweets, treats, and sentiments for the ladies in your life.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts