What We’re Loving: Trina Turk’s Mirage Ice Bucket
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Neiman Marcus’ 'Cheers' Dessert Plates
- What We’re Loving: Queen City Cookies’ 'Downton Abbey' Gift Collection
- What We’re Loving: Williams-Sonoma’s 'Flavors of Morocco' Collection
- What We’re Loving: iGourmet’s 'Everything for Her' Gift Basket for Mom
- What We’re Loving: See’s Candies' Halloween Treat Box
We love fashion and we love food, and when the two come together we’re even happier. So when we caught wind of Trina Turk’s entertaining pieces for the season, we were thrilled. Rather than the usual go-to holiday colors of reds and greens, the designer stuck to her bold roots and decorated vintage-inspired ice buckets with her signature prints.
Turk brings a little life and pizazz to something so utilitarian, and this ice bucket will be great throughout the year — it's ideal for both indoor and outdoor hosting. For an extra punch of Trina Turk designs, pair the ice bucket with her signature towels as a great gift basket idea.
Give it as a gift to the fashionable entertainer in your life — it’s a must!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts