- Craig Claiborne born (1920)
What We’re Loving: TOPS Malibu’s Conversation Table Games
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 9 Delicious Cheeseburger Recipes for Your Last Summer Cookout
- 3 Tips for Grilling Burgers This Labor Day Weekend
- An Over-the-Top Burger Bar for Your Labor Day Party
- Let Your Slow Cooker Do the Work While You Enjoy Your Guests:10 Hands-Off Recipes
- Beyond S'mores: 10 Toasted Marshmallow Recipes for Your Last Summer Cookout
Hosting a dinner or cocktail party can be stressful for the obvious reasons — prepping, cleaning, shopping, and cooking. Besides doing all those things gracefully, there is always the hurdle of hosting friends that don’t know each other — friends from work meeting friends from childhood, for example.
Fit for any occasion, from birthdays to intimate pasta dinners and wine and cheese pairings, there are sets of questions sticks that pertain to whatever type of party you’re hosting. These games from TOPS Malibu make a great gift for any host or hostess in your life and are nice to have stocked in your own house when you’re behind the scenes in the kitchen and can’t entertain your guests.
To make it really interesting, add an extra incentive to your party like a shot with a right answer or a prize for the winner with the most questions answered in a given amount of time.
Things will get really interesting, really fast.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts