What We’re Loving: Sweet Sally’s
Recipe of the day
- Get Free Cookies, Burgers, Sandwiches, and More This Tax Day
- Yunnan Kitchen, One of New York City's Bib Gourmands, is Hosting a Seven-Course Chinese New Year Feast
- A Look Inside Eddie Huang’s Chinese New Year Feast, Topped Off with Hennessy Milk Tea
- 8 Snack-Happy Trail Mix Recipes
- Hear Philly: Wonderful Shopping Experience Coincides With Popular Philadelphia Holiday Show
For the Jewish community, Rosh Hashanah represents the beginning of a new year. The High Holidays are always a special time for families to join together, celebrate, and most excitingly, eat traditional sweet baked goods. One of the greatest traditions associated with this holiday (well, at least we think so) is the dipping of apples into honey to represent the hope of a sweet new year. We love the idea of indulging in your sweet tooth, and love it even more when you can do it with the click of a button.
Sweet Sally's online bakeshop makes your treats fresh to order and comes with a kosher seal of approval. The best part? They offer traditional sweets that will whisk you back into your grandmother’s kitchen for a truly homey feeling for the holiday.
Some of the most traditional, heartfelt recipes can be found through this online bakery. Check out what they have to offer for your Rosh Hashanah table:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts