What We’re Loving: Sugar Paper’s Recipe Binder
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Cake Vintage’s Kids' Placemat Paper Disguises
- What We’re Loving: Paper Source’s Wheat Bundles Place Card Kit
- What We’re Loving: Frances & Francis’ Paper Flowers Gift Box
- What We’re Loving: Sugar and Plumm’s $1,000 Giant Egg Chocolate
- What We’re Loving: Neiman Marcus’ 'Cheers' Dessert Plates
Have you seen your mom’s book of recipes? What about your grandmother’s? We’re pretty sure it doesn’t look like this one.
Los Angeles’ beloved paperie Sugar Paper is known for its stunning letter-pressed stationary and invitations and for bringing quirk and style to its collections.
This raspberry recipe binder is made with high-quality bookcloth and gold hardware, so your recipes are safe from spills and aging and will be fit to pass down when the time is right. Be prepared to fill this binder with all of your favorite lists and dish ideas from appetizers to dessert.
Divided into seven sections — breakfast, lunch, dinner, starters, salads, sweets, and family recipes — it also comes with 35 clear sheets so you can added printed recipes as well.
Refills are available should you need them — hopefully you will!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts