What We’re Loving: Sisters’ Gourmet Spring Sets
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- How to Cook Turkey Breast for Thanksgiving
Say sayonara to the plain old boxes of brownie mix on the grocery store shelf and hello to a line of brownie and cookie mixes that will get you excited to get in the kitchen and bake.
Sisters’ Gourmet, a brand operated by — you guessed it — two super tight sisters, crafted recipes and mixes with the same passion they did when baking cookies at home with their mom as kids. Their new line of vibrant and original cookie and brownie jar mixes for spring features interesting tastes and original concepts.
The new flavors include Classic Chocolate Chip, Coconut Salted Caramel Blondie, Cinnamon White Chip, Soft Ginger Spice, Triple Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Million Dollar Cookie, Billion Dollar Brownie, Hopscotch, and White Chocolate Cranberry.
Packaged in a set of four or a set of 10, these are great to give together as one gift or break them up and give each individual jar as a favor or a housewarming gift — they’re even great to stock up on at your own home.
The brand has long been one of Oprah's favorites and you know what kind of effect that has on a business — let’s just say it went from a home kitchen project to a full operating brand that’s booming with great ideas and success.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts