What We’re Loving: Queen City Cookies’ 'Downton Abbey' Gift Collection
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Williams-Sonoma’s 'Flavors of Morocco' Collection
- What We’re Loving: iGourmet’s 'Everything for Her' Gift Basket for Mom
- What We’re Loving: C. Wonder’s Cheese Board Collection
- What We’re Loving: Anthropologie’s Fondant Cake Stand Collection
- What We’re Loving: French Bull’s Bright Melamine Collection
It’s no secret that Downton Abbey’s fans span from England to the U.S. — and though they’re a season ahead of us across the pond, U.S. viewers are still ecstatic over the series.
If you or your friends host a themed gathering every week to watch the series, we’ve got the perfect addition to add to your traditional English menu.
Queen City Cookies, a Cincinnati, Ohio, bakery that’s known for its fun baked goods, has created a Downton Abbey Gift Collection.
The set includes six lemon pound cakes with lavender glaze, six bags of Earl Grey tea, one bag of Queen City Cookies signature shortbread, six lemon bars, six cranberry orange scones, one jar of Clearbrook farms marmalade jam, six decorative signature Queen City Cookies napkins, and six Downton Abby decorative picks for lemon bars.
All you need is the tea — and you have a tea time fit for your group! $49.99. Available online.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts