What We’re Loving: Pier 1 Imports’ Be Merry Cocktail Napkins
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Setting the table can either be a simple or tedious task —a buffet-style table where your guests can serve themselves means you only have to set up a plate and utensil station, but a more formal dinner may require you to go the whole nine yards and put out a full setting per person.
While a full setting can include up to four plates, three glasses, and six utensils, it does create a gorgeous ambiance.
Whichever route you decide to go, getting festive with odds and ends can go a long way. These cheerful cocktail napkins from Pier 1 Imports would be a great pop of color on your bar during the holidays and would most definitely bring a little life to a table. And the slogan — eat, drink, and be merry — clearly embodies all of the good things about the holidays, doesn't it?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts