- Taco Day
What We’re Loving: Padma Lakshmi's Easy Exotic Handcrafted Teapot
Recipe of the day
- Remember the Catalina Wine Mixer from Step Brothers? It Actually Happened This Weekend
- Kensington Palace Recreates 300-Year-Old Ice Cream Recipe From the Georgian Era
- Birthday Party Ideas for Kids Who Love the Kitchen
- 9 Tips for the Perfect Picnic
- These Parents Threw a $38,500 Disney-Themed Birthday Party for Their 3-Year-Old Daughter
Sure the holidays maybe over, but there are 364 other days to shop for the people in your life. Whether it’s a housewarming, a birthday, a shower, a wedding, or just because—there’s always a gift to give and someone to make feel special.
You know her as Top Chef’s gorgeous host, but Padma Lakshmi is the ideal entertainer with a cookbook and a fantastic collection for HSN, Easy Exotics.
Her entire collection is meant to capture the essence of her Indian roots and bring to life those flavors and tastes. Lakshmi is educating both readers and viewers alike through her cookbooks, product line, and being on both HSN and Top Chef.
Her handcrafted teapot is perfect for not only her since she’s a tea fanatic, but great for any host who wants to make a statement amongst their guests. The glass teapot comes with flowered bulbs and once the bulb is placed in the hot pot—it will bloom into a gorgeous flower and create a wonderful visual and great taste.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts