What We’re Loving: Old Wood Market Place’s Tequila Buffet
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
When you think of the word “buffet,” you’re obviously envisioning a surplus of food—whether it be at a party, event, or a Las Vegas casino. However, The folks over at Old Wood Market Place have a completely different idea of the term.
Meet the Tequila Buffet—yes, this is a real thing—that’s made from vintage wood from the southern Appalachians. It’s built to fit a pint of Patron (not included), four spots for shot glasses, and comes with a cutting board, salt, bowls, paring knife and notches to stash the other key components of a successful tequila drink—salt and lime.
Now—where’s the party?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts