What We’re Loving: Neiman Marcus’ 'Cheers' Dessert Plates
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Neiman Marcus’ Dome Flatware Caddy
- What We’re Loving: Cake Vintage’s Kids' Placemat Paper Disguises
- What We’re Loving: Crate & Barrel’s Global Bites Appetizer Plates
- What We’re Loving: Cook for the Cure’s 'Pass the Plate'
- What We’re Loving: Queen City Cookies’ 'Downton Abbey' Gift Collection
All right, all right, we’re ahead of ourselves a bit, but these "cheers" dessert plates from Neiman Marcus aren’t only for New Year’s Eve, right?
Sure, they would make a perfect addition to any host or hostess’ festivities to ring in 2013, but they would also be a great addition to anyone’s serving ware collection.
There are plenty of things to celebrate throughout the year, from birthdays to babies and anniversaries, not to mention, the end of the workweek.
Though they’re meant for dessert, they’re so pretty, you can even display them, which is what we’re doing.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts