What We’re Loving: Nate Berkus for Target
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Zara Home Comes Stateside
- What We’re Loving: Neiman Marcus’ 'Cheers' Dessert Plates
- What We’re Loving: Queen City Cookies’ 'Downton Abbey' Gift Collection
- What We’re Loving: Williams-Sonoma’s 'Flavors of Morocco' Collection
- What We’re Loving: iGourmet’s 'Everything for Her' Gift Basket for Mom
If you’re a fan of home guru Nate Berkus, then you’re well aware of his stellar home collection for Target last fall.
Well, get excited because Berkus is back with a spring collection for the store and it’s a blend of all things blue, tribal, and golden, with a good dose of woven accents.
His pieces are ideal for the home in need of some accessorizing and organization, so stock up on gorgeous vases, wicker baskets, and tons of chevron-printed embellishments.
With a serious nautical vibe, this entire collection would be great for a shore house or a nice way to help transition your home into summer.
Our favorite products are:
Brass Pebbled Bowl, perfect for coffee table snacks.
Gold Leaf Tray, ideal for small sides.
Hurricane Vases, great for tablescaping.
Crab figural, makes for a fantastic nautical accent on your table.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts