Sandwich Making Set
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Cake Vintage’s Kids' Placemat Paper Disguises
- What We’re Loving: Cost Plus World Market’s Kid’s Picnic Basket
- What We’re Loving: Neiman Marcus’ 'Cheers' Dessert Plates
- What We’re Loving: Queen City Cookies’ 'Downton Abbey' Gift Collection
- What We’re Loving: Williams-Sonoma’s 'Flavors of Morocco' Collection
If you haven’t noticed already, we’re kind of crazy for sandwiches. From our weekly column featuring the best things between two slices of bread all over the country to our endless recipes, we’re obsessed with all things sandwich.
Though most of us on the editorial team don't have kids yet, it’s safe to say that we’re going to buy this for our nieces and nephews because — let’s face it — we would have wanted one of these sets when we were little. Melissa and Doug’s Sandwich Making Set is ideal to teach the little tykes in your life the art of making a proper sandwich.
The wooden set is interactive and lets kids slice their creations in half and learn how to tell if their ingredients are fresh thanks to the "crunch" sound. It comes with all the right fixings, like lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and cheese — just make sure they know not to really eat it!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts