What We’re Loving: Mark and Graham’s Personalized Table Linens
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Sur La Table's On-Ice Entertaining Collection
- What We’re Loving: Sur La Table's Chicago Metallic Conversation-Heart Cookie Cutters
- What We’re Loving: TOPS Malibu’s Conversation Table Games
- What We’re Loving: Red Envelope’s Personalized Pie Dish
- What We’re Loving: The Cutlery Commission’s Personalized Teaspoons
Nothing makes a gift more thoughtful than personalization. While we’ll admit branding something with your initials can get a little tacky and overwhelming if you have a surplus of goods, Mark and Graham knows how to do monogramming right.
From cocktail napkins to dinner napkins and napkin rings, you can start a new couple or new home owners off with a set of six or eight that will pair with their everyday dinnerware or china. Made from 100 percent linen, the napkins come in various fonts and colors to get the perfect combination.
It will give the table an added special touch, not to mention it will impress your guests.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts