What We’re Loving: Le Crueset’s Heart Casserole
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
This Valentine’s Day, we’re thinking you should go without the overpriced restaurant with the fancy pre fixe menu and just cook a meal for two at home. While it will certainly show off your cooking chops (if all goes well!), it’s also a perfect opportunity to make a big gesture.
In between creating the perfect menu and setting the ambiance correctly, why don’t you get a little festive with some inspired cookware? This adorable cast-iron heart casserole from Le Crueset is perfect for a plethora of winter recipes. It holds up to 2 quarts and its lid is perfect for holding in moisture and heat so you can prep the meal well before your special guest arrives.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts