What We’re Loving: Le Crueset’s Heart Casserole
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Sur La Table's Chicago Metallic Conversation-Heart Cookie Cutters
- What We’re Loving: Moët and Chandon’s Valentine’s Day Gift Bag
- What We’re Loving: Casa Nonna’s 'Casa Nova' Deluxe Dinner Kit
- What We’re Loving: Chloe’s Soft Serve Valentine’s Day Pies
- What We’re Loving: The Roundup 1.7-1.11
This Valentine’s Day, we’re thinking you should go without the overpriced restaurant with the fancy pre fixe menu and just cook a meal for two at home. While it will certainly show off your cooking chops (if all goes well!), it’s also a perfect opportunity to make a big gesture.
In between creating the perfect menu and setting the ambiance correctly, why don’t you get a little festive with some inspired cookware? This adorable cast-iron heart casserole from Le Crueset is perfect for a plethora of winter recipes. It holds up to 2 quarts and its lid is perfect for holding in moisture and heat so you can prep the meal well before your special guest arrives.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts