What We’re Loving: The GO Plate
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
We’ll admit that this product is a little eccentric; however, you can’t deny its utility. If you’re hosting a rowdy bunch of football fans this Super Bowl Sunday, you’ll thank us when there aren’t dirty plates lying around and nothing has spilled all over your carpet.
Behold, the GO plate — a carry-all for your beverage of choice and a surplus of compartments for you to place your food. Whether it’s beer, a wine glass, a can of soda, or a classic party red cup — you’re all set to enjoy some game day grub without worrying about how to hold it all and eat as well.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts