- Ice Cream Sandwich Day
What We’re Loving: Furbish Studio’s Mr. and Mrs. Cocktail Glass Set
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
Once the peonies arrive, it’s officially wedding season. Warm weather, sunny skies, outdoor cocktail parties, and heaping spring centerpieces are what are in store for weddings scheduled within the next few weeks.
Before you "ooh" and "ahh" over the bride and groom, you have to decide on a great gift for the happy couple. As no budget is the same, this gift is a great and super affordable idea for a present. Furbish Studio’s Mr. and Mrs. Glass set skips the champagne flute idea — after all, how often are you going to use those anyway? — and heads straight for the fun stuff.
Embracing the whimsical notion of a masculine mustache and a feminine set of lips, this set of tumblers is great for the couple who likes to kick back and enjoy a nice cocktail or two together. Gift it alone or pair it with these fun mustache coasters and this ice bucket for a start to a great home bar for two!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts