What We’re Loving: French Bull’s Bright Melamine Collection
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Aerin’s Spring Collection
- What We’re Loving: Neiman Marcus’ 'Cheers' Dessert Plates
- What We’re Loving: Queen City Cookies’ 'Downton Abbey' Gift Collection
- What We’re Loving: Williams-Sonoma’s 'Flavors of Morocco' Collection
- What We’re Loving: Crate & Barrel’s Global Bites Appetizer Plates
It’s official — spring is here. March 20 marks the first day of the new season and as we get excited to head outdoors for a little alfresco dining, we better be prepared with the right tools.
French Bull, a housewares brand with a focus on design-conscious consumers, is very well aware that melamine is super popular, trendy, and perfect for outdoor entertaining. The company's founding in 2002 by designer Jackie Shapiro brought the return of melamine with it.
With trays, tumblers, plates, servers, and platters included in the selection, these items are not only going to withstand being outside by the pool or in the yard, but they’re going to bring some serious color to your settings, and won’t hurt your pockets either.
While we’re swooning over their bohemian-inspired Kat print, we’re open to the Dahlia print in all its warm-toned glory.
Set your table with French Bull this summer and you’ll be making a serious statement.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts