What We’re Loving: FredFlare’s Sprinkles Cupcake Scented Candle
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
While I have my own personal source of sugary scents (my father has always smelled of mousse and buttercream due to his profession as a baker), you might want your own.
With all the sugar cookie, pound cake, and vanilla fig scents that are out on the market already, why not add a sprinkles scent to the list. Be immediately catapulted back to your childhood when mom baked a fresh batch of vanilla-frosted, rainbow-sprinkled cupcakes with one sniff of this candle from Fred Flare. The smell is uncannily close to original and the marriage of buttercream and jimmies will leave you in a confection-induced haze and send you running for an ice cream sundae stat.
We think this would make for a great gift for the sweet tooth in your life!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts