What We’re Loving: Evite Postmark’s Thanksgiving Invitations
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
With Thanksgiving a week away, your plans for the holiday are probably set in stone. However, for those of you excel in the art of procrastination, collect a group of your pals who are equally unsure of their plans and host a "Friendsgiving."
Evite Postmark, the new digital platform from Evite that features stylish invitations, correspondence, and announcements, has a chic and festive Thanksgiving collection that’s fit for the fashionable. Invite your loved ones around the table, and do it with style.
According to Hotwire.com, fewer planes are flying this year and reports indicate that, as of Nov. 7, nearly 78 percent of travelers had not booked their airline, hotel, or car rentals for Thanksgiving yet. Do you know what this means? More people to host for the holiday!
This collection of invitations is ideal for pulling together a last-minute “Friendsgiving,” and hosts can even customize inserts with recipes and ideas for what to bring to inspire their guests. Voilà!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts