What We’re Loving: Charles Fradin’s Illustrated Recipe Boxes
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Planning a dinner party can be difficult, especially when you aren’t sure what you want to put on the menu. With dozens of printed or handwritten scattered around your kitchen or pantry, maybe it’s best to organize those recipes more efficiently.
What better way than to gather the loose recipes together into a recipe box? Charles Fradin, a brand that creates comfortable, beautiful items, everything from its prints and pillows to stationary and kitchen accessories, has produced a recipe box collection that is divided by entrées, desserts, cocktails, or the entire meal.
Create an organizational system with these vivid tabs that are 100 percent cotton stock and letter pressed with illustrations by Fradin himself. Branded as a favorite of Oprah’s this holiday season, we know it will be a definite hit for every home.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts