What We’re Loving: Canvas’ Dauville Gold Glazed Collection
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
As you stock your home with dinnerware, serving ware, china, and seasonal accentsyou’re your table throughout the years—you’ll create a series of settings based on what you have. It will change depending on the holiday, the occasion, or how many people you’re hosting, but it’s great to have an assortment full of basic and bold pieces.
Now, while we totally recommend getting adventurous with mixing and matching when it comes to colors and patterns—this collection from Canvas needs no companion, it speaks for itself.
With a vast set that includes chargers, servers, trays, bowls, plates, and spreaders—the retro gold lining of each is an immediate scene setter that demands attention on any table, whether it’s a casual sit down or a formal dinner party.
Prices vary depending on piece, but with pieces as affordable as these, creating a basket or gifting the entire collection is perfect for any bride-to-be or new homeowners.
For those of you thinking “all that glitters isn’t gold,” there’s an alternate collection in platinum.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts