What We’re Loving: The Bold Italic’s Dinner Party in a Box
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Do you ever find yourself asking friends to come over for coffee and dessert on a whim after dinner? What about when friends show up unannounced — what happens then?
Always be prepared to host a party with this hilarious and uber-clever kit from San Francisco’s The Bold Italic.
Simply called a "Dinner Party in a Box," the kit will enhance any party you’re hosting, or, if you want to bring the party with you as a guest, it works well for that, too.
Complete with all the things a party needs, it will come in handy and create a buzz among your visitors. Whether you're hosting guests on the fly or need a little entertainment for your guests while your prepping Thanksgiving dinner, this box is ideal for any host.
What makes the box even more special is that it is a collaboration between multiple brands, making its contents truly unique.
Here’s what’s included:
• A wooden bottle opener, designed by Brendan Ravenhill.
• Recipe cards from the chefs at Flour + Water, State Bird Provisions, Beast and the Hare, Bi-Rite Creamery, and 101 Cookbooks.
• Delectable E. Guittard chocolates, complete with tasting notes.
• A coffee towel screen-printed with brewing accessories.
• Bingo perfect for adventurous eaters.
• After-dinner prophecy cookies, not your average fortune cookies.
• An Emergency Preparedness Hook-Up Kit, in case the host(ess) gets lucky.
Now we just need some party guests — interested?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts