What We’re Loving: Anthropologie’s Fondant Cake Stand Collection
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Anthropologie’s Loomed Palmae Food Cover and Leif’s Brushstroke Placemat
- What We’re Loving: Anthropologie’s Imperial Cheese Knife Set
- What We’re Loving: Anthropologie’s Whimsical Dessert Plates
- What We’re Loving: Queen City Cookies’ 'Downton Abbey' Gift Collection
- What We’re Loving: Williams-Sonoma’s 'Flavors of Morocco' Collection
Here at The Daily Meal, we know that cooking a fantastic meal is only half the battle, especially when you’re a born entertainer or host. The display is the other half — showing off, just a little bit, is necessary when you’re setting the scene for your guests.
When we discovered this stunning, hand-carved wooden stand paired with marble and glass, we thought, "Well, that’s a forever piece." (Side note: that’s totally something Mom would say, isn’t it? — scary that we're starting to sound like her...) Then, when we realized that it was a collection, we were really sold.
One stand for cakes, one for cupcakes, and another solely for cheeses and such — talk about the ultimate presentation.
Create a gorgeous dessert table or appetizer spread using these as your servers and your guests will be buzzing about them for days. And, really, who doesn't like to be talked about?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts