What We’re Loving: AHAlife’s Perla 2-Piece Beverage Server
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
When you're hosting the masses, you have to think in mass quantities — five dozen shrimp cocktails, six cases of beer, eight loaves of bread, etc. — which is why it’s great to have serving ware fit for large groups as well.
This beverage server from AHAlife is ideal for two reasons: it fills to the brim with two gallons of whatever drink you're serving and has a clear compartment on the bottom for fun décor. For instance, if you're serving up your famous homemade lemonade, place a bunch of lemons on the bottom to create an ambiance on your bar.
This can be done with any drink, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic — get creative!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts