- Taco Day
What We’re Loving: ACME’s Picnic Basket for 4
Recipe of the day
- Remember the Catalina Wine Mixer from Step Brothers? It Actually Happened This Weekend
- Kensington Palace Recreates 300-Year-Old Ice Cream Recipe From the Georgian Era
- Birthday Party Ideas for Kids Who Love the Kitchen
- 9 Tips for the Perfect Picnic
- These Parents Threw a $38,500 Disney-Themed Birthday Party for Their 3-Year-Old Daughter
The warm weather is a cue for many things — lighter jackets, a mandatory pedicure, alfresco dining, strawberries, and most importantly, picnics!
We’re mildly obsessed with picnicking here at The Daily Meal. The idea of getting out of the office for an hour or so to catch some rays is enough for us, but add a basket full of homemade treats and we’re hooked.
A picnic’s essentials are totally debatable depending on your company — while some like to pack everything but the kitchen sink, others prefer a lighter approach. We can supply you with some fantastic recipes, but as for the equipment, we’re going to leave that to the pros.
Cue ACME, the party box destination for all of your future planning, from weddings to birthdays and just your everyday dinner party. The brand has a great Picnic Basket for 4 that has all the supplies (minus the actual food and drink) you need to host an elegant spread for four. The basket is ideal for picnicking obviously, but would also be a great addition to your beach day or even work as a great vacation carry-on.
Another great tidbit about the basket? Everything is reusable and sustainable — bonus points!
Here’s what’s inside:
• Large Woven Tote with Leather Handles
• 1 Weck Carafe
2 Weck Storage Jars
• 8 Compostable Bamboo Plates and 4 Sets of Bamboo Cutlery (Knives, Spoons, Forks)
• Mango Wood Cheese Board with French Cheese Knife
• 4 100 Percent Cotton Napkins
• 4 Elegant Bistro Wine Glasses or Rustic Mason Jar Sippers with Straws
Striped Picnic Blanket (optional)
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts