What We’re Loving: 4 River Smokehouse’s Pitmaster Kit
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Spice up game day with house-made, multi-regional sauces and rubs from chef John Rivers’ celebrated barbecue eatery 4 Rivers Smokehouse, with three locations in Florida.
But if you can't make it down to Florida, these flavors will come to you to make your game watch preparations just a little bit easier. Rather than create a rub or sauce for your game day fare from scratch, take a cue from one or all of these in this awesome kit.
The gift-ready package includes 4R Signature Sauce, 4R Hot Signature Sauce, Brisket Rub, All-Purpose Rub, and Coffee Rub.
These fixings are perfect for brisket, ribs, pulled pork, and wings, which are all ideal crowd-pleasers for game day and will make your hungry guests super satisfied.
As an added bonus, 4 Rivers Smokehouse also offers mail-order brisket, which could be great for when you don’t have a surplus of time to plan or shop for your bash!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts