Food, Wine, and Cars in D.C. and Dallas
Recipe of the day
- New Orleans Is Getting a Fancy Waffle House with an Outdoor Bistro
- San Francisco is Home to the Second-Best Taco in America
- Los Angeles Raises Minimum Wage to $15 an Hour; New York City Wants to Follow Suit
- Washington, DC New Menu Report: 05/20/15
- This $225 Collaborative Dinner at the Chef’s Counter at Saison Features an Enigmatic Sushi Chef
Buick has teamed up with Food & Wine for the Buick Discovery Tour, and if you like food, wine, and cars, and live anywhere near D.C. or Dallas, here is a reservation code for you.
The tasting-and-demonstration event is hitting Annapolis, Md. this weekend, Oct. 15 and 16 with Blue Ginger chef Ming Tsai. Next weekend, the event hosts Michael Psilakis in Dallas, on Oct. 22 and 23.
Register for the event here, with the following codes:
Sorry folks, must be 21 and up.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts