Food, Wine, and Cars in D.C. and Dallas
Recipe of the day
- Rittenhouse Row Gears Up for Annual Spring Festival with a Preview Party
- What’s Happening in Washington, DC: March 30, 2015
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone and into New York’s Adalya for Brunch
- The Memphis Taproom Beer Garden Serves the Best Hot Dog in Philadelphia
- Pommes Frites and Sushi Park Destroyed After Massive East Village Explosion and Building Collapse
Buick has teamed up with Food & Wine for the Buick Discovery Tour, and if you like food, wine, and cars, and live anywhere near D.C. or Dallas, here is a reservation code for you.
The tasting-and-demonstration event is hitting Annapolis, Md. this weekend, Oct. 15 and 16 with Blue Ginger chef Ming Tsai. Next weekend, the event hosts Michael Psilakis in Dallas, on Oct. 22 and 23.
Register for the event here, with the following codes:
Sorry folks, must be 21 and up.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts