Food, Wine, and Cars in D.C. and Dallas
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Buick has teamed up with Food & Wine for the Buick Discovery Tour, and if you like food, wine, and cars, and live anywhere near D.C. or Dallas, here is a reservation code for you.
The tasting-and-demonstration event is hitting Annapolis, Md. this weekend, Oct. 15 and 16 with Blue Ginger chef Ming Tsai. Next weekend, the event hosts Michael Psilakis in Dallas, on Oct. 22 and 23.
Register for the event here, with the following codes:
Sorry folks, must be 21 and up.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts