What to Do with Leftover Eggs
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
When the fun of all the egg decorating and egg hunting ends, many households find themselves with an abundance of this healthy food. Instead of swearing off eggs and letting them rot in the fridge, get a little creative and make egg the dinner theme of the week. OK, maybe that’s going too far, but definitely try some of the recipes below and boil the rest to eat as snacks throughout the week.
With a title like this, it’s hard not to make the recipe and see what it’s all about.
This delicate open-faced version skips the mayonnaise in favor of yogurt, giving the dish a lighter and more airy feel.
Adding smoked salmon to these creamy appetizers gives a fun twist to everyday deviled eggs.
This quick and healthy dinner recipe features eggs baked over a bed of sautéed spinach.
If you haven’t hard-boiled all of the eggs in the fridge, try making this addictive recipe that will become a go-to in your household.
A kid-friendly recipe that makes great use of protein-rich and healthy eggs.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts