What Is for Dinner?
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Whether you’re being asked or asking yourself, the question "what is for dinner?" can be more difficult to answer than you think.
Between finding time to shop during your busy schedule, cooking to everyone’s tastes, and getting a hot and delicious dinner out on the table in one piece, deciding what you’re actually going to make for your meal can be a troubling task.
Thankfully for you, there’s us… and thankfully for us, there’s Pinterest. With presentation and beauty as such important parts of a cook's world, Pinterest makes it easy for us to pinpoint exactly what we’re craving and what recipe we want to try, making it the perfect tool to use to answer the infamous question: what is for dinner?
The Daily Meal now has an entire Pinterest board devoted to the question, so whether you’re planning a big celebration or just trying to feed the family, you’ll be able to find recipes, ideas, and inspiration on our What Is for Dinner Pinterest Board. You do the cooking — leave the big decisions to us.
Follow us: The Daily Meal
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts