Welcome 'Palate,' a New Food and Beverage Agency
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Advertising agency FKM is diversifying its portfolio with the addition of Palate, a pseudo-brain trust of sorts for the food and beverage industry. Led by former Saveur publisher Merri Lee Kingsly and FKM president Scott Brown, Palate’s goal is to get insights into food and beverage culture from the top people creating it, then help food and beverage brands capitalize on emerging trends, anticipate where the food world is headed, and "innovate accordingly."
Brown notes, "Palate has forged alliances with the most passionate people in the industry — top chefs, sommeliers, and mixologists from around the country. We've combined that with creative, digital, research, and media experts that live food, love spirits, and have run big food and beverage brands. Our mission is to help food and beverage brands find immediate opportunities and create future relevance."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts