Welcome 'Palate,' a New Food and Beverage Agency
Today on The Daily Meal
- Wendy's Beats Out Burger King and More News
- The 11 Most Iconic Food Product Commercials of All Time
- Unhealthy Food Options are More Tempting When Sports Stars Endorse Them, Australian Study Claims
- McDonald's Reveals Why Burgers in Their Commercials Look Tastier
- A Food Futurologist Talks About the 'New Mouthfeels' Ahead
Advertising agency FKM is diversifying its portfolio with the addition of Palate, a pseudo-brain trust of sorts for the food and beverage industry. Led by former Saveur publisher Merri Lee Kingsly and FKM president Scott Brown, Palate’s goal is to get insights into food and beverage culture from the top people creating it, then help food and beverage brands capitalize on emerging trends, anticipate where the food world is headed, and "innovate accordingly."
Brown notes, "Palate has forged alliances with the most passionate people in the industry — top chefs, sommeliers, and mixologists from around the country. We've combined that with creative, digital, research, and media experts that live food, love spirits, and have run big food and beverage brands. Our mission is to help food and beverage brands find immediate opportunities and create future relevance."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts