Weekly Recipe Review: Jamie Oliver's Turkey Ham Pie; Holiday Cookies; and More
A weekly roundup from the best food sections
Check out our editors' picks for this week's top food section recipes.
• Gingerbread gets classy with seasonal gingerbread macarons.
• Kid-friendly and easy Christmas pudding, sans rum.
• Homemade marshmallows are a fluffy, delightful alternative to store-bought processed puffs.
• Pistachio gets a savory treatment in a roasted beet salad with pistachio oil.
• A modern Hanukkah menu includes scallion latkes.
• It's baking season! These dulce de leche Mexican hot chocolate cookies sound amazing.
Portland Press Herald
• What would Charles Dickens eat on Christmas? His wife's cookbook spills the secrets (and a Twelfth Cakes recipe).
• This shrimp scampi recipe only takes 20 minutes. Weekday dinner, anyone?
• Try this healthy sidedish for Christmas dinner: Parmesan-crusted delicata squash.
• Start prepping for leftovers: Jamie Oliver spills his "Gobble-Oink Pie" recipe made with turkey and ham.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).