Weekly Media Mix: Healthy Ice Cream, Cupcake Vodka, And The Royal Wedding Luncheon
Some of the week's biggest food and drink stories
Today on The Daily Meal
Every Friday, The Daily Byte's Weekly Media Mix rounds up some of the week's big food stories.
• Scientists claims to have invented healthy ice cream. [NYDN]
• An American wins the MasterChef title. [The Independent]
• Canapés, champagne served at royal wedding luncheon. [Eatocracy]
• Chicago celebrity chef Paul Kahan threw out the first pitch at Wednesday's Cubs game. [GSC]
Shame of the Week
• Lindsay Lohan may be required to serve food to homeless as community service. [OTRC]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).