The Weekly Media Mix: Chang to Toronto, Guy's Lamborghini Stolen, and the Debate Over Shark's Fin Soup
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal is dedicated to consuming and analyzing the latest food news and trends. Every Friday on The Daily Byte the Weekly Media Mix rounds up some of the week's biggest food news stories from across the country. This week's stories:
• David Chang expands to Toronto. [Eater]
• Humidity affects Columbia coffee prices. [NYT]
• Japanese Robo-Chef released. [Eater]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts