Wedding Statistics: Everything From When You Said 'I Love You' to Destinations and Colors
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
If there's one thing we’ve learned, it’s that no one wedding is the same. If you didn’t know that already, take a look at this infographic entitled "The Road to Wedded Bliss" from wedding stationary pros Wedding Paper Divas.
It seems as though numbers don’t lie — most of us are getting married in ballrooms and banquet halls, those three little words come quicker than you’d think, and sometimes (or more than sometimes!) you just want to elope.
The biggest shocker of them all? The most popular color for settings, décor, and invitations was blue! Who saw that coming? Not this girl.
See the other stats in the graphic below:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts