Wedding Statistics: Everything From When You Said 'I Love You' to Destinations and Colors
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Wedding Paper Divas' Wedding Party Collection Invitations
- Let's All Belt Out 'I Will Always Love You' in Front of the Wine Aisle
- The Daily Meal's 50 People You Should Know When Throwing a Party
- Ever After Matches Couples With Their Perfect Place to Say 'I Do'
- What Do You Do When Your Wedding Venue Closes Suddenly?
If there's one thing we’ve learned, it’s that no one wedding is the same. If you didn’t know that already, take a look at this infographic entitled "The Road to Wedded Bliss" from wedding stationary pros Wedding Paper Divas.
It seems as though numbers don’t lie — most of us are getting married in ballrooms and banquet halls, those three little words come quicker than you’d think, and sometimes (or more than sometimes!) you just want to elope.
The biggest shocker of them all? The most popular color for settings, décor, and invitations was blue! Who saw that coming? Not this girl.
See the other stats in the graphic below:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts