- Taco Day
Wedding Statistics: Everything From When You Said 'I Love You' to Destinations and Colors
Recipe of the day
- “Whip It” Singer Jerry Casale Criticized For Shockingly Inappropriate 9/11-Themed Wedding Complete with Twin Towers Cakes
- WATCH: This Couple Got Drunk and Made a Hilarious Video About Themselves for Their Wedding
- 13 Wedding Cake Trends Any Would-Be Bride Should Consider
- Wedding Menu Ideas for Every Bride
- What Is Engagement Chicken?
If there's one thing we’ve learned, it’s that no one wedding is the same. If you didn’t know that already, take a look at this infographic entitled "The Road to Wedded Bliss" from wedding stationary pros Wedding Paper Divas.
It seems as though numbers don’t lie — most of us are getting married in ballrooms and banquet halls, those three little words come quicker than you’d think, and sometimes (or more than sometimes!) you just want to elope.
The biggest shocker of them all? The most popular color for settings, décor, and invitations was blue! Who saw that coming? Not this girl.
See the other stats in the graphic below:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts