- Pillsbury Doughboy trademarked (1970)
Wedding Statistics: Everything From When You Said 'I Love You' to Destinations and Colors
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
If there's one thing we’ve learned, it’s that no one wedding is the same. If you didn’t know that already, take a look at this infographic entitled "The Road to Wedded Bliss" from wedding stationary pros Wedding Paper Divas.
It seems as though numbers don’t lie — most of us are getting married in ballrooms and banquet halls, those three little words come quicker than you’d think, and sometimes (or more than sometimes!) you just want to elope.
The biggest shocker of them all? The most popular color for settings, décor, and invitations was blue! Who saw that coming? Not this girl.
See the other stats in the graphic below:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts