Daily Value: 20%
|Folic Acid (B9)||148µg||37%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||4g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 3 pounds mussels, beards removed, scrubbed
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cracked or coarse-ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons prepared oyster sauce
- Sourdough bread (optional)