Daily Value: 53%
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||140µg||35%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||38g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 6 medium carrots, peeled
- 3 medium parsnips, peeled
- 3 celery stalks
- 6 pounds beef short ribs*, large pieces of fat trimmed
- About 1 tsp. salt, divided
- About 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- About 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley, divided, plus sprigs for garnish
- 3 cups dry red wine
- 2 cups canned crushed tomatoes, preferably fire-roasted
- 1 head garlic, cloves separated and peeled
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary, each 6 in. long
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 pounds baby artichokes