Daily Value: 11%
Dairy-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||48µg||12%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here’s a crispy, crunchy oven-fried chicken recipe from Kretschmer that won’t leave...
Potato cakes are a traditional Irish food and are available in supermarkets and Irish specialty...
A sweet take on pizza from chef Giuseppe Manco at Dellarocco’s in New York, featuring Nutella...
- 40 dried lily buds ( 1/2 ounce, see Note)
- 1/4 cup small dried tree ear mushrooms or dried shiitake mushroom caps
- 5 cups chicken stock or canned low-sodium broth
- 1/2 cup drained canned bamboo shoots, rinsed and julienned
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 2 1/2 tablespoons black soy sauce or 3 tablespoons light soy sauce plus a pinch of sugar (see Note)
- 4 ounces firm tofu, cut into 1/3 -inch dice
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced scallions