Daily Value: 10%
Low-Fat-Abs, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||189µg||47%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 2 lb s red kidney beans (dried)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium onions (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (mashed and chopped)
- 1 sweet pepper (chopped)
- 1 chili pepper (or other hot pepper, thinly sliced) (optional)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes (I use 1 or quarts of canned tomatoes)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons cumin (freshly ground)