Daily Value: 9%
High-Fiber, Low-Fat, Low-Sodium
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Low-Fat-Abs, Sugar-Conscious
|Folic Acid (B9)||184µg||46%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here's an idea: Do a mix-and-match. Make up a couple of different seasoning mixtures and roast...
Think all club sandwiches are created equal? Think again because this one is a keeper. No...
Deep-frying is a method I prefer to avoid for everyday cooking, but this is one of the dishes for...
- Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Recipe
- Cinnabon's Classic Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- McDonald's Big Mac Recipe
- Junk in Da Trunk Recipe
- The Ultimate Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Homemade Tootsie Rolls Recipe
- Pecan Praline-Crusted Yams Recipe
- Classic Slow-Cooker Beef Stew Recipe
- Potato Chip Cookies Recipe
- â€œWorldâ€™s Bestâ€ Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 2 lb s red kidney beans (dried)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium onions (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (mashed and chopped)
- 1 sweet pepper (chopped)
- 1 chili pepper (or other hot pepper, thinly sliced) (optional)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes (I use 1 or quarts of canned tomatoes)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons cumin (freshly ground)