Daily Value: 20%
Vegetarian, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||413µg||103%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded, and diced
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle porter or amber ale
- 2 (15-ounce) cans red kidney beans
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 chipotle chilies in adobo, chopped (about tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1 scallion, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- sour cream