Daily Value: 17%
Vegetarian, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||232µg||58%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Challah is a sweet Jewish bread, served throughout the holidays and the Sabbath. Other traditional...
Lemon and orange juices add a bright citrus note to roasted carrots. The honey glaze brings out the...
What a tasty way to eat your broccoli! Savor lots of cheese, garlic, and flaky crescents. This...
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded, and diced
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle porter or amber ale
- 2 (15-ounce) cans red kidney beans
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 chipotle chilies in adobo, chopped (about tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1 scallion, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- sour cream