Daily Value: 91%
|Folic Acid (B9)||1692µg||423%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||23g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||5g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 3 medium leeks (white and pale green parts only)
- 4 medium carrots, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch-wide pieces
- 3 celery ribs, cut into 1-inch-wide pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 2 parsley sprigs
- 1 Turkish or 1/2 California bay leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 (19-ounce) cans cannellini or Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 quart water
- 4 cups coarse fresh bread crumbs from a baguette
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley